Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) (gn) - Berlin
- Coordination as well as operational and strategic management and further development of our marketing team
- Strategic management of our marketing activities
- Shaping the corporate identity and an integrated content communication strategy
- Planning, conception and implementation of creative projects, especially on all common social media platforms
- Actively promoting company growth through analytical and creative thinking (growth hacking)
- Testing of established as well as identification of new marketing channels
- Increasing efficiency through automatization and process optimization
- Using data, analytics and other tools for decision making and growth strategies
- Managing interdisciplinary projects and collaborating with various departments to independently conceptualize, design and implement projects
- Responsibility for costs and budgets
- Working closely with senior management
- Completed studies in the field of marketing or an equivalent degree
- At least 7 years of relevant professional experience in the field of (online) marketing as well as leadership experience
- Strategic way of thinking, strong analytical skills as well as good numerical skills
- Comprehensive understanding of key marketing metrics
- You have experience in working with freelancers and an eye for aesthetics and creativity
- You are comfortable working with data – ideally you have experience in data analysis yourself
- You know all the tools that make work easier for you and your team
- Very good written and spoken English, good German skills (at least B2, preferably C1)
- Fast, reliable and independent way of working
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to handle multiple ongoing projects and tasks while effectively managing changing priorities
- As a motivator and inspiration, you will infect your team members with your enthusiasm for the marketing world
Then send us your application and all other relevant documents via our website.
We are looking for team members, not just co-workers! We are curious to know who you are and what moves you, so feel free to tell us already in a few introductory sentences.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Strategic involvement in the future of online grocery as part of a rapidly growing startup company
- Professional, performance-oriented team
- In-depth learning about the best practices in eCommerce
- Multidisciplinary insights into different areas of the company
- Open working atmosphere, where you are free to contribute ideas and work on your own creative initiatives
- Steep learning curve and varied, technically challenging tasks
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Fresh fruit, tasty snacks & coffee included
- Use of a MacBook Pro for those working from the office can be arranged
- Employee discount in our online shop
- Free subscription for public transport in Berlin
- Discounted Urban Sports Club membership
Apply for this position
KoRo is one of the fastest-growing D2C brands in Europe, which is shaping the future of online grocery shopping.
We pursue our vision of becoming Europe’s leading technology-driven supplier of food and related products by consistently implementing five basic principles: quality, short supply chains, bulk packaging, fair prices and transparency. By these means, we bring producers and consumers together and consumers closer to the product. Our product range includes a wide variety of long-lasting natural foods as well as kitchen utensils and cooking accessories.
KoRo was founded in 2014 and we now employ 200 employees. Our products are available primarily on our online stores which are present in more than 15 countries, but they can also be found in more than 4000 offline retail stores.
As one of the „Top Start-Up Employers“ in Germany, awarded by the magazine „Business Punk“ (issue 05/2021), KoRo offers you a dynamic environment in which you not only contribute to revolutionize the online food market, but also you can develop your potential. Sounds good? Then you’ve come to the right place!
If you feel like you belong in a dynamic team and you also want to revolutionize the food market with us, then this is the right place for you!